- How did I miss The Hold Steady last year?
- Related: Yeah Sapphire is my favorite song of 2008 that I didn't hear until 2009.
- Does one need to own a full Stevie Wonder album? Aside from Songs in the Key of Life (and maybe Innervisions) Stevie put out a lot of crap. And not just during the 80s. The 70's had some clunkers too (see: Signed Sealed Delivered).
- If I go out and buy an iPhone this evening, it's all Shelby's fault for playing That iPhone song on his damn podcast last week.
- Holy crap, I'm going to be a second time daddy in less than two weeks.
- Cos I'm lazy, Feed the Animals has become my default workout music instead of a proper playlist.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Some random thoughts: