Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FAIL

Fail Whale
I have very much been slacking on this end, and for that I apologize.

It's been slightly crazy at my job, as I exit this one and start another (who says the economy is taking?). I also have had some knee issues, but rest assured, that I will be blogging with a vengenace soon (especially when I'm laid up, hopped up on goof balls and morphine!).

We also kind of stopped short in the middle of The Rosebuds feature. And that's because I didn't get a write back from Ivan. Which is cool, I understand that they're on tour and what not. Ivan, if you're reading this, please write me back.

Since I don't have any bands lined up right now for interviews, we'll probably be doing alot of of odds and ends to fill out the pages. You know, more free form blogging.

Anyways, so sorry for the fail on the blogging front.

No comments: