Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Featured Artist - The Rosebuds


It's been the end of two weeks, so we must bid adieu to No Kids. Please check out their music and see them live if you can. All of their mp3s will be coming down today.

Up next however is the amazing Asheville, NC band The Rosebuds.

If you have not heard this incredible band you are missing out. Zak C. turned me on to them last year and I've been hooked ever since. The husband and wife duo of Ivan Howard and Kelly Crisp just released their latest album, Life Like, last month. (I reviewed it here).

I simply have not been able to stop playing it. It's a really good album.

I just got an email back from Ivan, so we're going to be setting up an interview soon. Email me with any questions you might have. I'm also trying to line up a few other kind of surprises, so we'll see how that works too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know why they had the electronic departure of Night of the Furies. The new album sounds so much more like Birds Make Good Neighbors.

And what's the touring band like? Do they keep the electronic elements of the Furies songs in their current tour?