Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Siblings

I have one of the best sisters in the world. It's cool cos we didn't grow up together or live in the same house at all (our parents married after I left the house for school), so we don't have a lot of that crazy baggage you normally get (see: her and my brother). We're more like really good friends than anything else.

I wonder if I can do that with my kid and the next one.

Anyways, I made a mix for my lovely little sis back in April when she came for a visit, and I put some No Kids on it.

She loves it. So I asked her to write a little something here about it, and she promptly obliged.
Why do I like the No Kids album so much?

It makes me move. What's better than that? It truly is infectious. Not to mention that I've never heard anything quite like it. I'm not sure I have a good reason for digging the album so much. Do I need one?
How sublime.

It makes me move.

Do you need a better reason to go out and get this album? I don't think so.

Muchos gracias to my most favorite sisterin the whole world, Alex D.

No comments: